The Wrentham Public Schools are a community resource, and it is our policy to make them available to members of our community whenever possible.
All groups requesting the use of school facilities shall complete a facilities use form, found on this page.
The order of priority for use of school facilities:
- School sponsored activities, functions and events;
- Events sponsored by school-related organizations (PTO, WEST etc.);
- Town of Wrentham official organizations or activities;
- Community-based youth activities or organizations;
- Community-based adult activities or organizations;
- Any for-profit organization or activity approved by the Superintendent on a first-come, first-served basis.
Fees may be charged for facility use based on the type of group as well as the time the building is used.
The school is open and staffed from 7 AM to 10 PM on full school days. On week days when school is not in session, the school may be available only with an additional charge to cover the cost of hiring a custodian. Rates for usage on weekends reflect this requirement. During the summer, the schools are open from 7 AM to 4 PM only, unless arrangements for custodial coverage are made.