Civil Rights and Health Training:
Ethics and Conflict of Interest Training:
- Town Clerk's Memo on Conflict of Interest Training
Every two years
each staff member must log in to the state ethics website and go through an ethics training video, followed by an assessment, then must print a certificate to show that you have successfully finished the program. Use Internet Explorer
for this training.
Before you start the state training video:
- You are a MUNICIPAL employee
- Use headphones if you are in company – this is a video with sound.
- Make sure your printer is connected and has paper/ink. You need to print the certificate and turn it in to your school office. We will log your completion, then give the certificates to the Town Clerk to file. (I recommend printing 2 copies, one for your files.)
- Use your legal name after completing the assessment for your certificate. The Name of your Municipality is "Town of Wrentham", Department is "School Department".