Room: #Wrentham Public Schools Phone: 508-384-5430 Email: click here
Allan Cameron became the superintendent of schools in Wrentham, Massachusetts, in 2014. Prior to that, he served as acting assistant superintendent, principal, vice principal, school counselor, teacher, and paraprofessional in school districts in Massachusetts and Connecticut. He also works as an adjunct professor in the Educational Leadership and Policy Program in the Lynch School of Education and Human Development at Boston College.
Allan began his career in education after receiving an Honorable Discharge from the Army National Guard. He served as a light infantry platoon leader and combat medic. He received two Army Achievement Medals, three Army Reserve Achievement Medals, the Armed Forces Reserve Medal, and the National Defense Service Medal.
Honors and Appointments
- Milken Educator Award for Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Amazing Educator
- Massachusetts Education Policy Fellow
- DESE Equity and Inclusive Practices Ambassador
- Planning for Success Facilitator
- Boston College Donald J. White Teaching Excellence Award
- Finalist for National Association of School Superintendents Superintendent of the Year
- Boston College, Ph.D. in Education Administration
- University of Connecticut, C.A.G.S. in Education Leadership
- Fairfield University, M.A. in Elementary Education
- University of Connecticut, B.A.s in English and Psychology
District CalendarTop of Page
WelcomeTop of Page
Welcome to Wrentham Public Schools! Our district is comprised of two schools located on one campus at 120 Taunton Street. Delaney School, which includes the Vogel Building and Janneli Annex, houses students in preschool through grade 3. Roderick School is for students in grades 4 through 6. Students from Wrentham, Norfolk and Plainville attend the King Philip Regional School District for grades 7 through 12.
One of the strengths of Wrentham Public Schools is the commitment of the community to the success of our students. Students and their families, faculty and staff members, residents, business owners, and town leaders work diligently and collaboratively to foster a culture of excellence. As a result, our students acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to be reflective, respectful, and responsible members of society.
I encourage you to review our website, particularly the district's vision, mission, strategic objectives, and core values. I am happy to answer any questions about our district and our work.
Let’s have an amazing school year!
Superintendent of Wrentham Public Schools