||to Mrs. LeBlanc's Classroom!
Phone: 508-384-5433 X1400
(*Second half of the year)
Keep our bodies to ourselves
Treat others the way you wish to be treated
Have a positive attitude
Use kind words
Continuous Growth and Learning
- May 25th - Our class to see the 5th Grade Gym Show
- May 26th - Memorial Day event
- May 29th - No School - Memorial Day
- June 8th - Our class to see the Band Concert
- June 9th - Field Day
- June 21st - LAST DAY, noon dismissal
Please wear Sneakers every Monday and Friday for gym.
I am the little
a to have is
we my like he for
me she with see
look and are they you
has as of are that do
one two three four five
CLASSROOM MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
Can you believe May is almost over? Can you believe your child's Kindergarten year is almost over? Gosh it went fast! But the good news is, there is still more learning to do and time left to do it. While we will be enjoying some fun activities like Field Day and the 5th Grade Gym Show, the learning will carry on.
Opinion Writing has been our last unit in the Writers Workshop series. We have been discussing what an opinion is, how we can voice our opinions, and that they can be about things we like/care for or things we don't like/don't care for. The students also learned that it is OK for their opinions differ from other peoples and that we don't need to change our opinion for someone to like us or be our friend. Differences are OK!
From now until the end of the school year we have class pets in our room! Our Tadpoles arrived and we will be observing their growth and changes as part of our last Science Unit.
LIBRARY FIELD TRIP: Wednesday May 17th we went on our walking field trip to the Fiske Public Library and it was enjoyed by all the children. Miss Liz read several Pirate stories to the children, we got a tour of the library and even got to meet and pat the therapy dog. I think the best part was when the children got to take turns putting books into the return slot!!
- Our class will be attending a performance of the Fifth Grade Gym Show on Thursday May 25th.
- We will also participate in the Memorial Day event on Friday May 26th. There is NO SCHOOL Monday May 29th – Memorial Day.
- Our Field Day is Friday June 9th (parents are welcome – a note will be sent home next week)
- Last Day of School is Wednesday June 21st – Noon Dismissal